Extra drive

Darren Foster darren at darrenfoster.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 16:11:11 UTC 2007

Hi All

Firstly thank you in advance for any advice that is forthcoming....

I have an old pc that i have chucked a 250GB hard drive in and installed FC7 (I THINK!) anyway i hope to add a networked drive to the home network and basically have drive letter H: show up on all the pcs on the home windows network so that everyone can store some files on that spare drive. Obviosly i want drive H: to be on the Fedora Box.

Can anyone expain how to do this or point to a guide that will walk me through it with some hand holding?

Best regards,
--
Darren Foster