F8 wireless led is not flashing!!!

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 01:23:18 UTC 2007

Bill Davidsen wrote:
> Antonio wrote:
>> After latest updates, I realized this evening that the wireless led is
>> not flashing during activity, but I am connected.
>>
>> My UUID should be:
>> 20db8b84-d7bf-4e56-b7bc-66406589a723
>
> I doubt that these two things are related...

It's a Smolt uuid for hardware details, although the profile wasn't
available when this message was first posted.  Anyway, Intel 3945abg
Pro controller; the iwl3945 driver currently has no LED support as
mentioned else-thread.  If it really matters then the (legacy) ipw3945
driver did support the LED last time I used it.

--
imalone