SSHD question

Alexander Apprich a.apprich at science-computing.de
Tue Nov 13 13:02:02 UTC 2007

Hi Joachim,

Joachim Backes wrote:
> How to prevent sshd on a remote from executing commands given by "ssh
> remote_machine <some command>" (AllowGroups and AllowUsers in
> /etc/sshd_config is only good for/against logging in).
>
> I found no option for this (I think, it is no Fedora problem).

AFAIK there is no such option, and I would say as long as the user
has a login shell there is no way to prevent this. But, what
is the difference between login and then issue a command or
"ssh remote_machine <some command>" anyway??

Alex
--
Alexander Apprich                science + computing ag
Senior System Engineer           Hagellocher Weg 71-75

s+c certificates via  http://www.science-computing.de/cacert.crt
--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/