Cursor control in F8/

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Tue Nov 13 21:30:47 UTC 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:00:22 +1030, Tim wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 18:33 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
>> My antiquated eyeballs need a good big cursor *and* having the trick of
>> highlighting it by hitting control. I can't seem to find either one in
>> F8. Where did they go?? (I run Gnome.)
>
> Pointers, in mouse hardware preferences.

	Yes, precisely -- and what I'm saying is that there are only two
tabs there; the one for pointers is missing. Absent. NOT there.

	So did it go somewhere else? The desktop searcher (which used to
give its name in the icon properties as beagle, but doesn't any more)
fails to find it.

	Or did it just get left out??