F8 and Maple11 or 9.5

Mike C mike.cohler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:48:42 UTC 2007

Mike C <mike.cohler <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This workaround does fix Maple 11 and it runs in f8 after re-entering
the licence

For Maple 9.5 I tried:

In jre.IBM_INTEL_LINUX/lib/i386

[root at home1 i386]# sed -i 's/XINERAMA/FAKEEXTN/g' libawt.so
[root at home1 i386]# sed -i 's/XINERAMA/FAKEEXTN/g' libjawt.so

Then in the both client and server directories
sed -i 's/XINERAMA/FAKEEXTN/g' libjvm.so

The application does load and I can put commands in,  but as soon as I try
to "file open" a worksheet the gui vanishes...
So it still does not work - so I guess I must have missed one of the
files?