Wireless and FC8

Dan Track dan.track at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 23:16:52 UTC 2007

Hi John,

Many thanks for your script. I ran it but the downloads failed, since
I don't have connectivity on the pc. Instead I downloaded your script
requirements on to my laptop then transferred via a usb memory stick
to the pc. I then ran the script you attached from the same directory
as the downloads and then the script ran fine as I didn't get any
errors reported. I then did a "modprobe ndiswrapper", but still dmesg
didn't show the wireless card. Any ideas? I've attached the dmesg
output after running the "modprobe ndiswrapper" command.

Thanks again
Dan