arabic language on FC7

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 08:22:28 UTC 2007

On 17/11/2007, waleed zedan <walleed222 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> salam
> I do this steps and I can write Arabic , but the problem is the characters appear separated like this وليد

Salam Waleed. On my system, the letters are joined as they should be.
So I assume that you have a font issue. If you have a llicense to MS
Windows XP, you can copy the Tahoma font from that system into Fedora.
The Tahoma font looks great in English and Arabic, even at small
fonts.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il