arabic language on FC7

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 18 16:40:03 UTC 2007

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:44:25 +0200
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> The downloadable font only includes the English glyphs. To get Arabic
> glyphs (or in my case, the Hebrew glyphs) one must copy the font from
> an XP system.

I see.  That makes a certain amount of sense.  I never used or needed anything
other than the English side of things, so it's something I would never notice.

After setting up this F8 system I actually spent a certain amount of time
hunting down and removing the non-English fonts that were installed by
default.  There were quite a few of them.  I don't remember getting all of
those when I installed previous versions.