backup vmware

roland roland at cat.be
Mon Nov 19 13:10:00 UTC 2007

Thanks for help
Till now I cannot activate the tape device in the virtual clients so

I will try to connect the server to the clients with nfs.
Problem when I export the /home of the client and mount this share in the
server I get a permission problem reading the share.

Till I don't understand why. I made the share ro in the client.

Roland

--
Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba