alfresco installation?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:27:04 UTC 2007

Craig White wrote:

>>> http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Alfresco_on_Fedora_8
>>>
>>> have at it.  report back.
>> Your instructions for setting up under tomcat work the same with Centos5
>> with the exception of the mysql-connector-java not being a stock
>> package.  Is some other service needed for the cifs side?
> ----
> does it read/depend upon smb.conf from samba?
>
> Do you have to configure samba shares?

I suppose we should actually read some documentation, but I was under
the impression that alfresco was pure java and it's cifs share is a
virtual view subject to the same rules as the web side so it shouldn't
have anything to do with samba and probably can't share an IP address
with it.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com