mount hfsplus

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Nov 21 01:01:37 UTC 2007

I know that Les will know the answer here but perhaps someone else will
know this.

I have my boss' Macintosh USB/Firewire hard drive and apparently in
frustration, I pulled the cable. When I mount, it mounts read only...

syslog...
Nov 20 17:57:51 lin-workstation kernel: hfs: Filesystem was not cleanly
unmounted, running fsck.hfsplus is recommended.  mounting read-only.

Is there a way to clean this up because I can't seem to mount it in r/w
and fsck -t hfs/hfsplus doesn't work either

;-(

Craig