network mannager can't connect to secure wireless networks:

yordy ymedians at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 23 01:24:38 UTC 2007

trying with all option available in GUI, finally i get connected with the option WEP 40/128-bit Hexadecimal and with the same password that i was typing whit the option WEP 128-bit Passphrase and autentication in Open System. The password was always ok, but i had selected the wrong Wireless Security option.

greetings and thank you...