Fonts (Firefox/Windows & Firefox/Linux)

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 23:51:10 UTC 2007

On Nov 23, 2007 5:30 PM, Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please notice the fonts at the left side how bad they look on the Linux shot.
> How can I make them look like on Windows? Any help will be appreciated!

You might try specifying the generic "Sans" or "Deja Vu Sans" for
sans-serif.  FWIW, I'm using the default FF fonts on F7 and that page
renders fine.  It may not be *exactly* the same as on windows (would
it even be the same on different versions/flavors of windows?), but to
me legibility is more important than an exact match.  I would even go
so far as to call trying to match them exactly a lost cause...

Chris