GNOME & Evolution's calendar problem

Brian Mury brianmury at alumni.uvic.ca
Sun Nov 25 19:44:33 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 00:38 +1030, Tim wrote:
> Okay, I think I might be misunderstanding the problem.  Here, single
> clicking on a date just highlights it, double-clicking opens that date
> in Evolution's calendar.  But going back to look at what was written
> earlier in the thread (now noticing the "x-1" comment), were you
> saying
> that if you double-clicked on the 12th, the calendar opens up to the
> 11th?
>
> That doesn't happen for me.

Tim, Renich said it happens when he clicks on a date "on the gnome
calendar, located on the top right corner of my fedora 8's GNOME
installation", not on the Evolution calendar. I think he is
doubleclicking on a date in the calendar that drops down when you click
on the clock applet in the GNOME panel, not in Evolution itself. That
does open the previous day for me.