how to share internet connection in fedora

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Tue Nov 27 22:08:46 UTC 2007

Les Mikesell wrote:

> Do you see any quoting on the lines I included from here:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2007-November/msg04679.html?
>
> I think it was someone's line wrap issue, but it happened before I saw it.

If you are talking about:

>   Paul Shaffer <ace_wizard yahoo com> wrote:
>> Azeez, what you need is not trite retorts from resident list
imbeciles (see Bill's response below), but rather to employ an
iptables firewall application/script. There are numerous available
to meet any need from simple to enterprise-capable. Firestarter,
Shorewall, and I believe there is a basic firewall configuration
utility in the distro. The web-based firewall gui in Webmin provides
a very simple rudimentary funtion for this. There are many others.

It looks like that is all one line from Paul Shaffer, especially as
the sentence structure has each sentence spanning more then one
line. So it looks like you everything you quoted as being from me is
actually from Paul. Even a quick reading should show that.

Mikkel