how to share internet connection in fedora

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 03:10:41 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 21:29 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2007, Ric Moore wrote:
> [...]
> >Who was that guy, about a year ago, that wanted us to do his homework? I
> >wonder if he graduated?? <cringe> Ric
> >
> Huh?  Which one Ric, there have been several.

Ha! There was one who was so memorial that the Digest people all jumped
in as well. I think he asked that he was taking a college course and
wanted the list to explain computers, networking, tcp/ip and the
Internet. Expected an answer, too! <cackles> That thread must have
spawned more network activity than any other, on this list. Does this
list have statistics run monthly? If so, it would be interesting to see
the results posted periodically. <grins> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar