FC7 on my lappy, F8 dvd in drive, fresh powerup

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Fri Nov 30 19:00:44 UTC 2007

On Friday November 30 2007 12:43:52 pm Gene Heskett wrote:
> Now, I'd assume that once I get the lappy sorted, I could do
> the same thing here?  First to F7, then to F8?
>
> Thanks Claude, it looks like this is gonna work.

sorry - I omitted the step of going to runlevel 3 - if it were I,
I think I'd stop if you haven't gone too far, and drop down - I
got so into the habit of doing so when doing KDE upgrades that I
figured I'd do it as well doing a distro upgrade - on that page
David provided, it's also suggested - you may have a bit more
fixing to do post-upgrade if you leave it the way the way you're
doing it

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA