Users Manual - D810 "missing in action"

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 30 22:31:01 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 16:25 -0500, Tom Stewart wrote:
> Anything here [1] of value?
>
> [1] http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd810/en/index.htm
>
> Quoting Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net>:
Well is is closer to the goal so it may be useful. But the User Manual
is a .chm file which cannot be dealt with in Linux. It is frustrating
that the Quick Reference Manual that you can get keeps referring to the
Users Manual. But I will do this under windows and we will see.

Thanks for the web page.