suspend button stopped working with kernel 2.6.23.1-10.fc7

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:14:59 UTC 2007

On 10/30/07, Christian Menzel <christian.menzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> is it just my T60p or did other laptop users experience this problem?
>
> Starting suspend from the menu still works, so it's not a big problem.

I wasn't going to worry about this, because my RPM database got hosed
thoroughly, so I was looking at reinstalling everything on my T41.

I don't use the suspend button, but I do have it set not to suspend or
hibernate when I close the lid on AC power.

At about the last round of updates, it started suspending every time I
close the lid.

So just another data point there, but I thought I'd mention it as we
both seemed to experience suspend issues with the last update on our
Thinkpads.

Mike