Did any1 configured Urdu read/write support successfully in F7?

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:11:35 UTC 2007

Hello!
         Is there anyone who has configured F7 to read/write Urdu
successfully. Currently the official support for Urdu available in F7 is not
sufficient. It displays broken words while reading/writing. Ubunto is
currently fully equipped with Urdu read/write support but I've not used
Ubunto. So, in this case can someone gave me kind guidance ,so I can drive
out Urdu Suport from Ubunto to work in Fedora?

--
Regards,
Mustafa Qasim

Registered Linux User# 441709.