help moving addresses?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Tue Oct 2 03:05:48 UTC 2007

On Monday 01 October 2007 02:59:54 pm Paul Lemmons wrote:
> [...]

OK I guess I deserve that. Simple is good but only if it works out. Exporting
seems to the developers to have meant "export to some foreign format." My
experience has been that this inevitably involves trying to match up field
names that vary or do not to some extent exist in the other format, then
prying the information out by doing some analogous step on importing. Lots of
potential for data loss and confusion. What I actually did was to take
Arthur's advice. That worked fine, no confusion and right up to date.

Thanks to all who replied.

Dave