help moving addresses?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 2 04:51:52 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 20:05 -0700, Dave Stevens wrote:
> Exporting seems to the developers to have meant "export to some
> foreign format."

Yes, I've noticed that exporting or importing contacts never seems to
include an option for the same program.  Perhaps you'd like to grab all
your contacts from a prior install (e.g. your back-up files after
upgrading Linux), or export them all to use another box.  They never
seem to make that task easy.  You've got to export to anther format,
with all of its problems, or mess around with the files, manually.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.