Internet traffic and Azureus -

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Oct 2 22:36:21 UTC 2007

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Tim wrote:

> The "wanka" is you.  I really hope that the next person to employ you

Dount it,, hey i'm all for giving you all the evidence and proof of the
facts i claim, just as soon as you deposit 1 million in my bank account
becasue that probably what Optus will screw me for if i breach  NDA.

> I gave you a way to prove your point, without releasing confidential

As I you , you also didnt want it, your a troll tim, an argumentitive twit
just for teh sake of it when you know fully fucking well what happens if i
breach an NDA.

too much ranting below so i cant be bothered reading it, sincve it wont
make any difference anyway no master what I say, or what you say

--

Cheers
Res

Slackware -V- sloooUbuntoooou