MySQL Administrator crashes KWin?

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 03:13:11 UTC 2007

Because I'm taking PHP again at college, I've been looking into getting
Apache, PHP and MySQL running on my Fedora install again.  It isn't hard,
because it's not the first time I've done it, but I DO notice something
strange...

When I try to run MySQL Administrator or MySQL Query Browser, and I select
to "Save Connection", the resulting window causes KWin to crash and part of
Kicker to disappear.  The error doesn't seem to be with Administrator or QB
themselves (I don't see any errors from them), and I'm not sure what the
problem might be...