[NFS] nfs write problems

Bob Kryger bobk at panix.com
Thu Oct 4 20:12:20 UTC 2007

Interesting development that changes the suspect component.

On the suggestion of a colleague I setup samba and mounted the same
location via CIFS.
I am getting the same results the files are corrupted if they are
written via samba or NFS.

Now, I'm really confused. I guess I'll try swapping out the SCSI HBA.

Thanks
Bob