mplayer without libmp3lame support

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Oct 9 01:19:59 UTC 2007

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

> Res wrote:
>
>> Thats your choice to call it that, but for you to call it that without
>> proof or knowing why that netblock is taken out, you yourself are no
>> better then what you accuse it of being.
>
> Then tell me why 203.70.27.120/29 is blocked.  Also, why is
> 211.23.32.122~211.23.32.126 blocked.  I have other since I contract for more
> companies in Taiwan and all of them are blocked from this site.

I have no problems looking into it, but I hope your not gonig to say this
network is racist, because I'll shoot that down right now by saying my
partners best friend can talk to her family in Vietnam, I can converse
with Roshi a long time good friend of mine in Osaka Japan, I have also
contact with friends in Indonesia and Thailand.

--

Cheers
Res

Slackware -V- sloooUbuntoooou