mplayer without libmp3lame support

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Oct 11 19:17:34 UTC 2007

> On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 20:04 +0100, Andy Green wrote:
>> mount /dev/sda7 /mnt/arkive -t reiserfs -oremount,rw
>>

> This is the result:
>
> [dd at mamdo ~]$ umount /mnt/arkive/
> [dd at mamdo ~]$ mount /dev/sda7 /mnt/arkive -t reiserfs -oremount,rw
> mount: only root can do that
> [dd at mamdo ~]$ su
> Password:
> [root at mamdo dd]# mount /dev/sda7 /mnt/arkive -t reiserfs -oremount,rw
> mount: /mnt/arkive not mounted already, or bad option
> [root at mamdo dd]# mount /dev/sda7 /mnt/arkive -t reiserfs -o remount,rw
> mount: /mnt/arkive not mounted already, or bad option

Wow that does not want to play ball.  I don't use reiserfs so I don't
know if that is to do with reiserfs or if we are missing something
stupid.  In any case, if it is reasonable to consider it, umount the
filesystem, then mount it back by hand using, eg,

umount /dev/sda7
mount /dev/sda7 /mnt/arkive -t reiserfs -orw
mount

-Andy