Ipods

Adam Hough adam at gradientzero.com
Fri Oct 12 12:15:25 UTC 2007

Depends on if the the iPod is of the newest generation or not.  If it is
not of the newest generation of iPods then it should work with Amarok or
Gtkpod (think there are some other programs that support iGods as well).
If the iGod is of the newest generation then you need to download and
compile the latest Libgpod and Gtkpod to get it to work.