SELinux Attack!

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Oct 12 14:29:59 UTC 2007

    This morning I started the computer and it stopped for 10 minutes
because it could not find cups. It talked about applying iptables but
had "never matched protocal" and when it finally came up Thunderbird was
broken.

    I turned off SELinux but it is still fucking up my F7. It took and
hour before Thunderbird started working!

    I am still a long way out of the woods. If anyone has an idea on how
to delete SELinux from your computer I want to know about it. Also how
do I save my computer from the damage already done?

    I turned SELinux onto the Passive mode to try my hand at making a F8
CD. One of my larger errors :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User