SELinux Attack!

Alessandro Brezzi alessandro.brezzi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:07:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

2007/10/12, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com>:

> >> Assuming its anything remotely to do with SELinux in the first place
> >> (which it doesn't sound at all like)
> >>
> > Autorelabel has everything to do with SELinux. I'm still on FC6, but
>
> Yes it does.  The question is why any of the reported symptoms have
> anything to do with selinux.  Nothing that was reported has anything at
> all to do with selinux.

Not sure my experience have anything to do with the original problem, but
any time I boot my FC6 box and the router is down, the boot process wait a
very loooooong time in the CUPS startup. Never investigate the problem, but
I suspect some DNS query related problem. When I turn up the router, CUPS
start and the INIT process terminate.

HTH
--
Alessandro Brezzi