SELinux Attack!

Paul Shaffer ace_wizard at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 07:04:30 UTC 2007

When I first saw this subj, a few hours ago I thought, "Damn!  What now, we got some new 0-day kernel trojan or some shit."

Then I saw the poster was Karl, and thought, "OK, this should be interesting.  Hope it doesn't turn into another mind-numbing marathon SElinux-bashing debate."

Glad it didn't.  ;-)

v/r