SELinux Attack!

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Sat Oct 13 17:54:44 UTC 2007

> On Sat, Oct 13, 2007 at 11:32:11AM -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>>    I will not turn on SELinux again until I see a update for dbus. It
>> appears dbus is used only by SELinux.
>
> Which is just yet another example of how fantastically good you are at
> jumping to totally erroneous conclusions.

Actually there isn't enough information kicking around to allow us to
tell him that his 'conclusion' is definitely wrong.  But because of
that, seems to me having a 'conclusion' at all is wrong... it's wrong
even if it happens today's $CULPRIT happens to be the right one as it
eventually will be by the law of averages.

Karl can go on with selinux off and let's all worry about something else.

-Andy