Running Wireless and Wired eth connections at the same time

sam bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 15 03:51:35 UTC 2007

Hi Tim.

Thanks. You understand! However, with setting up two subnets, I have the
issue of the internal server not being able to see anything but the laptop.
I'd like a way to be able to allow the internal box to access the internet
via the laptop's wireless connection...

the basic issue is I'm not sure how to configure the laptop, and the
internal server to allow the internal server to be able to access the
internet as well...

here's what i have so far.

internal box   <<<<  >>>laptop >>>+>>>   internet
  192.168.2.99   (eth0)     (ath0)
                192.168.2.33  192.168.1.33

the laptop can access both the internal box, and the internet
the internal box can only access the laptop...

i'm trying to be able to allow the internal box to be able to access
everything that the laptop can...

thanks