OT Re: mplayer without libmp3lame support

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Oct 15 07:28:53 UTC 2007

Res wrote:
> Edwad, I wont see your racist reply so dont bother replying...
>
> But the last 2 lines sort of sums it up as to why...
>
> ~$ host -t txt 121.27.70.203.no-more-funn.moensted.dk
> 121.27.70.203.no-more-funn.moensted.dk descriptive text "seed.net.tw.
> Dynamic IP or generic rDNS. Use your ISPs mail service, or whitelist at:
> http://moensted.dk/spam/no-more-funn/?addr=203.70.27.121 based on
> reverse dns samples 1016924400"121.27.70.203.no-more-funn.moensted.dk
> descriptive text "TW does not seem to care about spam see
> http://moensted.dk/spam/no-more-funn/?addr=203.70.27.121  1175071330 #"

It is too bad that moensted.dk is using outdated information.  If one goes
to http://www.robtex.com/rbl.html and inputs that IP address they will find
that only moensted.dk blacklists that IP address.

I suppose it is good that your single IP address of an "ISP" selects that
site as your RBL checker.

> 93% of the spam that manages to get past RBL's for the past several years
> has been all from TW and CN, both are blocked for ever because of it.
>
> TW/CN in an avg of one day send more spam into this country (based on
> the several domains I control, which are less blocking restrictive as
> they are paying customer accounts, only governed by 5 RBLs that mostly
> block TW/CN anyway <G>) than  RR/Shaw/swbell all put together.
>
> I also know that many of your ex-countrymen in the U.S also do same, call
> us what you want, I (I'm sure like them) dont give a fuck, if it stops
> the spam that emits from your country into our networks, totally all for
> it, and there will be no hesitation of blocking other countries that get
> out of control either, if your country ever introduces serious anti-spam
> laws
> essentially making your ISP's get off their asses and clean things up,
> I'm sure the blocking policy will be gladly revisted and lifted, the
> same about CN.
>
> I'm sure youll 'chest beat' with a response but again it wont bother me as
> any reply to me is futile with the several filters to catch anything
> from you (amongst others) or contains a post of yours (inline quoted
> etc) into /dev/null, but I always keep my word, I told you i'd look into
> it and I have.

I hope you block the US as well.

> be gone...

While you won't hear/read what myself and others are saying (hard to take
the truth) I believe some of us will respond to what you have to say in this
forum so as to counteract your statements.  Too bad you won't be able to
respond.  :-)