GRUB Question

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:05:55 UTC 2007

Probably the wrong list, but here goes.

I have this working version of fedora 7 on sda, I installed mandriva
2008, for a test drive for the wife, on sdb.  There was not an option
to omit installing the boot loader, I let it install it on  sdb.  The
question, can I make the grub on sda pass control to the grub on sdb?
If so, how?

I know how to boot the beta of fedora 8 that I put on that drive, but
I cannot figure out how to pass control to the sdb boot loader.

Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at