error using xen and FC6

Guillaume guillaume.chardin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:54:50 UTC 2007

Hi,
I try to setup a working xen testing environement under Fedora.
I just install a minimal system  but i'm unable to create a new VM. My
goal is to have 2 VMs running, one using windows XP, and the other
Fedora. I create my config. files and run `xm create config_File`. At
this point, xm return me a strange error :

#xm create windows.hvm
Using config file "./windows.hvm".
Error: (2, 'Invalid kernel', "elf_xen_note_check: ERROR: Not a Xen-ELF
image: No ELF notes or '__xen_guest' section found.\n")

Here is my config file for the windows VM :
kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
cdrom = "/dev/cdrom"
memory = "256"
name = "windows"
disk = [ "file:/xenroot/windows/windisk.xdi,ioemu:hda,w" ]
boot = "d"

Do you have any ide why this error is displayed ?

Thanks

--
Guillaume