Running Wireless and Wired eth connections at the same time

sam bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 17 23:31:50 UTC 2007

hey john..

since you've stated that what i did was "usually" wrong, and what i did,
happened to be what a number of other people on other sites have done, why
don't you give details, examples, theory as to why it's wrong. also, provide
a better solution, along with the theory/rationale as to why your approach
is more stable, more secure, etc...

thanks

-Sam