Video streaming

Joe Tseng joe_tseng at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:41:30 UTC 2007

I thought I could use ming to create a video player on the fly but I
couldn't find an RPM for it nor do I have time to get libming.so to work
with PHP.  So I did some quick googling and I found this flash player:

http://www.jeroenwijering.com/extras/wizard.html

It claims it's able to display any media format, but so far I can't get
anything other than FLV files to play.  Aside from that it's very easy to
set up and very configurable.  As for media formats I'll just try to
automate ffmpeg to convert other formats to .FLV.

hth,

 - Joe