Openoffice

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 18 23:42:54 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 11:15 -0500, Art Giles wrote:
> Hi I need some help with this  The font in openoffice is very small.
> Where do I find the font setting for openoffice.

More information is required.  Imported documents, ones you've started
yourself from new?  Have you zoomed out to view the whole page, or are
you looking at a page zoomed in to fill across the screen?  Normal font
sizes (e.g. 10-12 points) appearing smaller than you expect?  etc...

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.9-91.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.