Grub Manual

Erich Zigler ezigler at superhero.org
Fri Oct 19 16:23:00 UTC 2007

On Fri, October 19, 2007 10:08 am, Lamar Owen wrote:

> We all need to be more careful in our terminology, and we all need to be
> more
> patient and less trigger-happy with our oxyacetylene rigs.

I agree with you. Unfortunately Karl has really alienated himself from a
large group of people here. (Me included.) Most of his posts regardless of
content are met with hostility. People have tried to help in the past to
become a better community member and he has improved somewhat. However you
reap what you sow and you can never re-make a first impression.

- Erich