rx_csum_offload_errors

aragonx at dcsnow.com aragonx at dcsnow.com
Fri Oct 19 19:58:07 UTC 2007

This might not be the right place to ask this question.  If someone could
point me to a better place, that would be greatly appreciated.

My question is this, what is this rx_csum_offload_errors and what causes
them.  I see them on a few machines that are on my network.  I only get
maybe 10 or so a day on a couple of my machines.  The thing is, it's not
always the same machines that get them every day.  It can vary.

Could this be a sender that is configured to use TSO while no one else is?

Is there an easy way for me to setup a rule to capture these packets and
find out what the IP address of the sender is?

Thanks in advance.

---
Will Y.

believed to be clean.