thank's

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:44:45 UTC 2007

On 20/10/2007, bob.smith at kolumbus.fi <bob.smith at kolumbus.fi> wrote:
> Jonathan Dieter <jdieter at gmail.com> kirjoitti:
> > --
>
> hi, well...i suspect that my box is sort of cracked. I'd like to know if anyone can identify anything odd/remarkable reading hte netstat -p output. Thank you very much.

1) Please set a useful and reasonable email Subject when you send mail
to the list - this helps others when searching the archives

2) To simply dump the output of netstat into an email and send it to
the list is ridiculous - you expect people to read that and try to
infer what you want to ask?

We still don't know why you think your box is "hacked". Please take
some time to formulate your questions in a way that gives people at
least a fighting chance of helping you.

jonathan