Grub Manual ... Solved

Erich Zigler ezigler at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 16:35:53 UTC 2007

On 10/21/07, Timothy Murphy <tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie> wrote:

> Your musing may perhaps make an interesting blog-like article,
> but you are deluding yourself if you think you are in a position
> to write a "grub manual".

I agree. Maybe the term guide would be better. However this kind of
information as has been pointed out many times in the past would be better
suited for a website, or a blog. Unfortunately Karl does not have any
interest in these things. At one time I offered to setup and host a site for
him for free to post this stuff too unfortunately he rejected my offer.

- Erich