Help

时晓光 sxg2005815 at 163.com
Mon Oct 22 17:09:37 UTC 2007

Hi

I am new member on the Fedora 7 bit system. I have installed it on my
notebook. I met a problem that I cannot access the web side when I am using
Fedora system. Please share me how to do the Fedora net work configuration
work.

My network card driver is install_v10.21.1.3.tar.bz2.

I have tried to install it. But system will only display ‘exit’ when I run
‘./install.sh’ file and select Installation.

Do I need reinstall the linux-2.6.23.1.tar file before I install
install_v10.21.1.3.tar.bz2. package?

Thank you.

Amazon