OOO broken

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 23 11:01:57 UTC 2007

Andrew Kelly:
>> If your problem is erectile dysfunction, then yes, apparently half the
>> planet shares your problem. Well, at least according to all the mail I
>> get.

John Summerfield:
> Intriguingly, I get a lot of that email at work, none at home, even to
> this address. debian@ gets logs of financial advice and offers.

I had an unusual variation on those spams offering stock market tips, I
presume trying to get more buyers.  A visually blank message that used
an MP3 file of a voice recording to promote it, instead.

I'm having impure thoughts about financing some vigilanties to take the
enlarging drugs and do to the spammers what should be done to them...