Help

ismail bushra sam33ool at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:52:35 UTC 2007

Hi

I am new member on the Fedora 7 bit system. I have installed it on my
notebook. I met a problem that I cannot access the web side when I am using
Fedora system. Please share me how to do the Fedora net work configuration
work.
Did you try to read about linux network configuration, and what type of
connection your using? try to read this
www.linuxhomenetworking.com