Pup update versions?

Dan grinnz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:41:53 UTC 2007

I've noticed recently that instead of the basic "packagename x.xx.xx-x
updates packagename x.xx.xx-x" pup now displays in the description some
standardized-looking info about the update. Sometimes contains useful
info (release notes), sometimes not. However, it rarely ever contains
the version numbers (current or updated). This is what I tend to look
for the most when considering updates, especially with the lack of info
usually provided. I was going to try to submit an enhancement request on
bugzilla but I have no idea what package pup is a part of.
-Dan