Top Posting Question

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Thu Oct 25 00:58:14 UTC 2007

John Summerfield wrote:

>>  The modem is long gone
>
> You think? Use google maps to find redgum ave, bellevue, western
> australia. See how close it is to Perth. No broadband there: I was
> pulling 3 Gbytes/month through a modem.

Actually, I was expressly referring to my own modem, not in general :-)
As in my modem has long gone but I still maintain habits from those
days. Funnily enough I just recently came back from Success which
appears to be a bit further away from the Perth CBD. They have broadband
there but it seems horribly unreliable.

--
Ian Chapman.