Printing: how to setup.

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 14:02:28 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 16:17 +0700, Strong wrote:
> In any way, as the tools offer diver options and sometimes do not
> "understand" one another's parameters. What's the best solution for if
> there is one for such a job? Is in KDE a thing that appears at the
> clock panel and through which I can manage printing jobs?

In what way do system-config-printer and the CUPS web interface
misunderstand one another?  Can you be more specific?

For managing print jobs, try system-config-printer-applet
(Applications->System Tools->Manage Print Jobs).  You will need to
enable this menu entry first using System->Preferences->Look and
Feel->Main Menu, because it is normally not shown.

Tim.
*/