Yum problem

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Sun Oct 28 16:19:17 UTC 2007

On Sun October 28 2007, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > Congratulations back to you for your unpleasant pedantry.
>
> Cast your fireball spells as much as you like.
>
> It is way too easy to point a finger at a Fedora user after an
> accident and blame him for installing a bad update or for not
> verifying whether an update set was safe to install. "You could have
> avoided the disastrous results if you had entered NO instead of YES".
> "You could have tried out the Test Update, which nobody has had
> interest in for two weeks." Great! That is the same stance as of those
> people who preach of backups,.............

You're right, I'm wrong - you're not a pedant, you're just nuts
Your work is appreciated, but, it doesn't give you blanket privileges
Be insistent, adamant, hysterical, bay at the moon for all I care...that
symbol at the end of this sentence is a doorknob, you can continue the
argument with it for all I care  ------------------------------------ 0

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA